Multiple Choice, Updates & Resources
b) I think the less I post here, the more mysterious I’ll be
c) It’s summer and I fear the heat my computer generates might contribute to global warming and possibly cause my apartment to implode.
d) I suck
An update on me
- I recently did a presentation at the Vancouver Financial Services Marketing Meetup. My notes are below, and a video from that talk – as well a few talks I gave at “My Charity Connects” are on the Video page.
- I am currently compiling items for a media kit to better position myself as a speaker. If you’re looking for presenters, feel free to drop me a note.
- I have an Acting page up here as well – if that’s news to you, please feel free to take a look.
- I forgot to mention a “Week in Review” I did for One Degree
- And yes, I am working on a book (I am so unique!). It’ll likely be an e-book similar to my YourDoseofLunacy blog, but more focused on my experiences.
Good Reading Re: internet/film
- The NFB’s “7 Blogging Tips for Filmmakers“
- The last Filmmaker Magazine was chock full of great articles. Namely:
- An interview from “Fans, Friends and Followers” (article not available online, but book is) which lead me to this great resource from his site.(Note: If you’re Canadian, you might sadly wish to forgo CreateSpace purchasing for the following reason:
- Jon Reiss looks at DIY Web marketing.
- Lance Weiler explains why filmmakers are turning to torrent sites to build a community.