Let’s Talk Technorati
My Category is Technorati.
As you can see from the above, my Technorati authority (and rank, btw) is very sad indeed. I don’t even display it on the sidebar for fear of ridicule. So, hey, this a great opportunity for me to learn about how to rank higher and build my authority. I know a bit about Technorati, but the collective yous know much more – and I would love to hear about your experiences.
So, peeps, please bring it!
Tell me how you integrate Technorati into your world, what experiences (good or bad) you have had with it, suggestions, how you upped your rank and authority, and other input.
Here are the rules:
- Write a post on your blog and share with us how do you integrate Technorati into your blogging, work, tell us about your good or bad experience, how would you compare this social networking site with others, what do you like or don’t like about it, how did you benefit from becoming a frequent user of this site, what secrets have you learned about it, what tips or warnings would you like to inform others about?
- Contact me with your name, email and a permalink to your post. If you don’t have your own blog, you can always write a guest post on my blog, or simply send me your thoughts by contacting me in person.
- Once I collect the links from all participants and publish them on my blog, you can write another post and link to either all or only your favourite articles by other bloggers.
- You are allowed to contribute only one article per project/site. You are more than welcome to visit other participating blogs that host projects dedicated to the different social media sites and take part in those projects by submitting your articles about other social networking sites.
The deadline is Friday, February 22nd.
I will collect all your contributions and publish the results with the links to your articles/sites on Monday, February 25th.
Thank You so much!
Check out other participating bloggers and discuss more social media on their blogs. You know you want to.
- del.icio.us. host: aaron stroud from on financial success
- facebook. host: ina from inspiring wear
- flickr & zooomr. host: brian auer from epic edits
- twitter and LinkedIn. host: isabella mori from change therapy and alphablogs
- stumbleupon, youtube, myspace. host: karen zara from a1-fan-fun
- sphinn. host simonne from all tips and tricks
- second life. host dandellion from metaverse
- mixx, netscape, squidoo. host: pearl from fresh perspectives
- sk*rt, blogging zoom, bvibes. host: jhs from colloquium
- digg, reddit: vivien at inspirationbit